Ever since I was a little boy, my imagination and creativity have always been a constant companion – a loyal friend who was always there regardless of the circumstances.
During times of loneliness, creating game show sets out of cardboard or using my mother’s old curtains to put on productions, made the time alone bearable.
When feelings of alienation and sadness filled my spirit with anxieties, my piano keyboard and countless journals filled with poetry and lyrics helped compartmentalize my feelings through music and words.
You don’t have to be featured in a prominent gallery, a best-selling author or a musician who can fill a stadium with thousands of people to consider yourself an “artist”. All you have to do is continue to push your abilities and never stop creating.
Please be respectful of the author and ask permission before republishing. Thank you.
Music and Lyrics
- A Silent Poet (performed by Rhonda Watson)
- Heaven Help Me
- You Make Me Beautiful
- Stop Telling Me You’re Sorry
- Moments of Our Lives
© Craig Ruvere, 1999-2014
- john & jen (Carolee Carmello, Michele Pawk, James Ludwig) – Assistant Stage Manager
- Bea’s Nest – Stage Manager
- Summer Shakespeare – Romeo & Juliet – Stage Manager
- Summer Shakespeare – Hamlet (with James Ludwig) – Stage Manager
- Parallel Lives – Producer/Director
- Scooter Thomas Makes it to the Top of the World – Co-Producer/Director
- Collections: An Evening of One Acts – Co-Producer/Director
- Hair – Assistant Stage Manager
- The Marriage of Bette and Boo – Stage Manager